Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Tedy Bruschi and Shikari Enjoy TLC From Their New Pet Sitter!


Last Wednesday Tedy the Westie (my first Westie client in 12 years!) acted a bit down in the dumps (and he should have been because mom was on a mini-vacation) on his first visit so the following day I brought my own dog,


Daisy, to accompany him! As you can see from the picture, Tedy perked right up and was a happy camper throughout his walk with us! While Daisy was camera shy she certainly wasn't shy about getting to know this fella who was named after the former New England Patriot linebacker, Tedy Bruschi, while out walking on a lovely wooded trail! 


Once Tedy got settled in with a few treats and some fresh water I was thrilled to see 11 year old Shikari waiting on the couch for me! I was told he is normally shy around strangers so to have him beside me was a treat! 

If you live in or near Dover, NH, and are heading out of town for a short or lengthy vacation  please consider Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to take care of all of your pet's needs! Your pets will be happy you called!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!