Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

7 Tips to Take the Stress Out of Your Cat's Trip to the Veterinarian


If you're like most cat owners, taking your cat to the vet is one of the most stressful events that you dread just as much as your cat does but what if I told you that there were seven things you could do to make the whole ordeal (yes, I said "ordeal") less painful? 

As a cat owner myself I was especially appreciative of the tips of (A) holding the cat carrier close to the body to cause less motion and (B) placing pheromone infused bedding or your own bedding in the carrier to make your cat more comfortable! 

What was your favorite tip? What else have you tried to make the trip to the vet an easy one? 

I'd love to hear about your paw-sitive experiences so please share! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!