Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

16 Pet Sitting Clients/Pals Who Kept Me Busy For Several Weeks!


Hello Everyone! 

I aPAWlogize for the delay in updating you about my visits in the last few weeks but it has been so busy (but fun!)  that I haven't had time to write! However, I have thought of my dear readers every literal step of the way by taking photographs of my pet sitting companions for you to enjoy! 

For your viewing pleasure I present you with the above cocker spaniels named Carter, Carly, and Snoopy (from left to right of course!) who I walk every other week! 


Next up is Dilly and her brother,

 
Music who needed me to keep them entertained!


Next is Chip (on the left) with his weekly walking buddy and my dog, Daisy! 


Then there's Ajax and his "siblings", 


Sonya and 


Sophia who needed vacation care! 


Next is Topanga who used to be shy but now sits under the coffee table to watch me very carefully! 


Then there's Lily who is 19 and is a sweetheart! 


Then there was Italian greyhound, Benny, who needed overnight care! He looks like a deer, doesn't he?  


And then I had the pleasure of walking Shiba Inu, Nori, around town for two weekends! 


And last but certainly not least was (from left to right) Sophia the Jack Russell Terrier, Luigi the Golden Doodle, and Fiona the Newfoundland who needed midday visits while mom was away! 

I hope you enjoyed looking at these 16 adorable faces (17 if you count my girl, Daisy!) today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!