Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Mojo and Echo's Overnight Care Was Doggone Fun!


Can you tell from the look on Mojo's face that he was just as worried as his sister, 


Echo, was when I told them that their mom and dad were going to be away from home for 7 nights and 8 days? Even though they knew me very well they had every right to be concerned!


The original arrangement was that they would keep each other company overnight but by the second night I noticed they were getting increasingly stressed as I prepared to leave so I contacted their parents suggesting I stay overnight with them. After they said yes I packed up my things and kept them company for the remainder of the vacation and the pups were happy about that! Here they are looking relaxed on the bed with me! Isn't that sweet?


They also enjoyed sharing the bed with my coon hound, Daisy, and the three quickly became a tight-knit pack! 

I was so glad to be able to provide peace of mind for these precious dogs while mom and dad were on vacation! 

If you live in the Dover, NH, area and know your dogs would do better with a human by their side on an overnight basis please consider hiring Teacher's Pet Sitting Service! Your dogs will be happy you hired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!