Followers

Monday, August 6, 2018

Max Plays With His Favorite Toys


Because Max has two dog brothers I have the pleasure of returning from their walks on a WEEKLY basis to find this little guy, a rag doll, at my feet waiting for the moment when he can 


untie my shoelaces and


play with the leashes! When he grows tired of these "toys" he


waits for me to give him treats! 

I feel so lucky to have a curious kitten to play with after my walks are over! I love when kittens make sure they are part of the fun at each visit! 

If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire area and would like your kitten to enjoy quality time with a professional pet sitter please consider giving Teacher's Pet Sitting Service a try! Your pets will be happy you called!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!