Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hippie Warms Up to His New Pet Sitter


During Hippie's Meet and Greet a few nights ago I was delighted to find that he settled on my coat while I reviewed his care instructions with his parents for at least an hour! I was so touched that he chose to show his acceptance of me as his pet sitter that I asked his mom to take this picture and send it to me and within an hour I shared it on my pet sitting Facebook page because I wanted the world to know that he was my new buddy! THIS is one of the many reasons why I know for certain that following my passion for pets by opening Teacher's Pet Sitting Service twelve years ago was one of the best things I've ever done! I know God gave me a gift of connecting with pets and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!