Followers

Friday, April 20, 2018

4 New Kitty Siblings Enjoy Visits From Their New Pet Sitter


When clients go on vacation for longer than a day or two I start to feel like I'm their pet parent so it was no surprise that my visits with Hertzel (the black and white girl) and Shlomo along with their 


siblings,  Keevsa and 




Fistook, lasted much longer than the quoted 30 minutes because these pals will be in my care for two weeks! Thankfully, they have adjusted very well during their parent's absence and I am happy about that! 

If you would like your pets to receive excellent care in their own home rather than in a boarding facility while you are away please don't hesitate to contact me! For more information please visit my website today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!