Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Veggies and Fruit: A Creative Side Dish for a Teacher/Dog Walker

On Saturday mornings I am especially thankful to be a dog walker because I enjoy giving my canine friends a cardio workout and I also get the chance to introduce them to the magical world of yard sales! Last Saturday, for example, was a triumph because my furry friends and I purchased this pun-filled feast for the eyes, Dog Food, for a mere 50 cents! 

I cannot believe I never noticed this delightfully creative book until now but then again I have not been a kindergarten teacher for over 10 years so I should forgive myself for being out of the loop! Perhaps this find was a sign that I will soon be showing the kiddos how to turn 




strawberries into puppies,



broccoli into poodles,

                                                   
                                                    squash into dogs,

and potatoes and strawberries into best friends! 

Whether you are a dog lover, chef, or  teacher, this book is sure to entertain and inspire you to appreciate and embrace your creative spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!