Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Paw Print Art For a Cause


I will soon be volunteering as a humane educator at a local elementary school on behalf of Cocheco Valley Humane Society and during that time I will be giving a short lesson on responsible pet ownership, how to approach unfamiliar dogs on the street, the skills required for walking dogs, etc, and after that I will follow up with an interactive activity and I thought it would be fun to have the children make paw prints with the doggie volunteer who accompanies me (Daisy will soon be one of them!) so that they can turn them into


 a floral arrangement! 

What do you think of this project? I'm sure every educator and mom has seen this done with children's feet and hands but to see this done with dog's paws is just as darling!

I will be sure to keep you posted when the elementary students do this project with our humane educator dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!