Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolve to Get Your Dog Groomed at the Career Technical Center in Dover, NH, at Budget-Friendly Rates for the New Year!


Let's face it, New Year's resolutions look good on paper but after a few days of denying myself of my biggest weakness (caffeine) I am going to reach for a Diet Coke without feeling the least bit guilty. However, there's one friend in my life, my coon hound, Daisy, who expects me to follow through with my promises no matter what excuse I give her.


For example, she is never pleased when I tell her, "I know I promised to take you to the groomers to get a luxurious bath but it's too expensive. You love when I give you baths at home. Remember?" As you can see, she has never been impressed with my grooming "skills"!


Well, the stars aligned for both of us when I met Carrie Hough, the animal science teacher at the Career Technical Center, because she informed me that her Animal Science students will bathe well-behaved dogs for $10 and groom them (but no nail clipping) for $20! Not only is the price right but the Career Technical Center, located on the second floor of the Dover High School campus, is only five minutes from downtown Dover, NH!  

Why not start the new year off on the right foot (pun intended) by resolving to keep your dog clean and well-groomed at a reasonable rate? I guarantee that this is a New Year's resolution that you will be able to keep for more than a year! 


1 comment:

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!