Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Three New Friends Join the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


I am always happy to add new friends to my list of mid-day walking partners and Buddy is no exception! He's always greets me with a huge smile and then he bounces out the door eager to explore the fascinating sights and sounds of downtown Dover!


In all of my years as a professional dog walker I've always hoped to one day have a pit bull to spend time with and my lucky day came a few weeks ago when Chance came into my life. He looks sad here but it is ONLY because he couldn't join his mom on a hiking trip because he tore his ACL a month prior and I had to make sure he had his pain medicine and an application of ointment on his scar tissue BUT he perked up as soon as we headed out the door for our walks.


Imogen's mom hired me to visit her sweet girl while she was out for a day of exploring some popular tourist spots up north and I was happy to entertain her! Since Imogen was a recent transplant to Dover she hadn't been away from her mom for long so keeping her company was very important that day.

If you have been thinking of hiring a dog walker or cat sitter and live in Dover, New Hampshire, or surrounding towns I would love to help! For more information, please visit my website and contact me for a free "Meet and Greet" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!