What is Thankful Fur 3 Friends Thursday? Well, Daisy, Buster, and Henry are glad you asked because they have all the answers!
- For starters, Daisy, Buster, and Henry want to meet new friends and they heard that blog hops are the way to do it!
- If you are a brand new follower be sure Daisy, Buster, and Henry can see your face at the top of the page (via Google Friend Connect) because if you do that then your face will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Remember, if you are one of the first 3 friends who publicly follow our blog TODAY you will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Be sure to leave a comment requesting to be featured next week ALONG WITH permission to snatch a photo from your blog OR you can email one to us.
- Last but not least, YOU MUST follow our blog and we will follow you back! We promise!
This blog hop is not only for new friends but current friends as well so don't be shy! Introduce yourself, make new friends, and have fun!
Don't furget...you can grab the linky code below to go right under your blog post!
So without further adieu, we want to introduce you to:
1. Meet 9 year old Mojo who loves to stand on tables, eat just about anything, and hang out with his 8 year old sister Voodoo. Voodoo loves to relax on the couch, eat chicken, and lie on the floor. Their mom, Jen, spends time blogging about her dogs, her husband, giveaways, home improvement, and so much more!
2. Oscar is a salt-and-pepper miniature schnauzer who loves belly rubs, car rides, and blogging about his fabulous life. When Oscar isn't learning new tricks, getting haircuts, and sleeping, he is busy eating his mom's dog treats!
3. Elizabeth has her hands full with her two Corgi's, Dewi (the tan and white Corgi) and Jon Farleigh, and four female cats named Lulabelle, Eva, Tigger, and Charlie and I am sure she is well loved by all of them! Join Elizabeth's pack at Chronicles of Cardigan to learn more about her furkids today!