|PHOTO #1 -Daisy & Henry viewing a bowl of milk.|
|PHOTO #2 -Jesse, goes along with her pet sitter for a morning drive.|
Do you know what is so special about January 30th? It is my 300th Blog Post Celebration, that's what! And who should I thank for encouraging me to write on a regular basis? You, of course! And to thank you for your loyalty I am hosting a Silly Saturday Caption Contest from now until midnight! The winner will be posted on a momentous occasion; my 300th post! So put on your thinking caps and start captioning these silly pictures already!
The lucky winner will -
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption one or both silly photos.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at midnight (EST) tonight - Saturday, 1/29!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow at noon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!
Go ahead, make me laugh out loud, I dare you!