Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!

This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.

Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:

1.  We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:

a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader.

b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up (along with a profile picture and link back to your blog) for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.

2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow me and my co-host, Kelley from Feeling Beachie.Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other!

3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.

4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE…” at the bottom of the list.
-----------------------------------
As promised, we are THANKING and SPOTLIGHTING 3 of our newest blog followers and I am SPOTLIGHTING one more because I promised to feature them and realized I'd forgotten. My apologies to Kelly for the mix-up! Please introduce yourselves to the following new friends:  


1. Hilary is a 36 year old beach loving gal who lives in  Long Island, New York with her husband and their elderly cat, Alex. She is practically brand new to the blogger community and I think she's got a lot of talent and humorous stories to keep us entertained for a long time to come. Her blog address is: http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/.


2. Erin is a 21 year old girl who is in college studying photography (I should be Studying) who is owned by two dachshunds who are her forever buds (Two Dachshunds & Co) She also volunteers with the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind and is raising my fourth puppy (Pompei's Progress). I am amazed (and a little envious) of her ability to managed and maintain 3 blogs PLUS concentrate on her studies but she does it all very well!



3. Since we didn't have a third Google Friend Connect follower during last Thursday's blog hop I decided to randomly introduce you to a new follower named Little Miss Jada Kiss. Since her name is so long, she requests to be called Jada. She is a friendly pup who enjoys being the center of attention. While some may call her spoiled, the truth is that she's just well taken care of!


4. How our Canadian newcomer, Kelly, manages to blog in a household full of  a husband, 2 chldren, 2 cats, and 2 dogs (Holly and May) is beyond my understanding but she does and we enjoy her posts immensely.





 






 





7 comments:

  1. Oh we are excited to head over to meet some new friends (we hope blogger feels the same way - it is still being a bit mean to us!) But they sound like fun!

    And oh, that Jada is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! It is so exciting to be featured on your fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing us to new blogging furiends. We will go check them out. We found Jada earlier this week and think she's a cutie patootie!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the THANKFUL FUR 3 THURSDAY because I can meet so many new furiends here! Thanks fur sharing!
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped by from Hilary's blog, and this sounds like fun! I'm a new follower, and I'd love to join in and find some new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been a crazy week and I trying to catch up on blogs.
    Now I know Erin and her crazy...er...sweet doggs. Texas just loves me to death. No really just ask him (insert evil laugh) Okays I fibbin'
    Will haves to check da others out.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!