Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every two-legged and four-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up (along with a profile picture and link back to your blog) for next Thursday's Blog Hop.
There are so many seriously wonderful blogs out there, and this will be a great way to highlight some of those each week. Say hello to the lucky chosen 3 for this week (and feel free to stop by and give them a little extra love)!
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow me and my two co-hosts, Maggie Mae, and Gardening With Wyatt.Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect – this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other!
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE…” at the bottom of the list.
As promised, we are THANKING and SPOTLIGHTING 3 of our newest blog followers and we are thankful they stopped by last Thursday to meet us! Let us introduce you to.....
2. Traci is 43 years young and works in Illinois as a childcare provider but she also enjoys learning about different companies and the products they have to offer. She like doing reviews but loves to offer giveaways as well. If you own a business or have products that need to gain some exposure please ask Traci to help you spread the word and she will get the job done!
3. Unfortunately, I only received two requests fur a day in the SPOTLIGHT so I decided to introduce a Google Connect follower who joined us last Thursday and his name is Tank. This very intelligent and very opinionated Lhasa Apso owns the Arboretum/Botanical Gardens in Overland Park, Kansas. Apparently, every tree, bush, and leaf has been marked by Tank!