Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Make Your Dog Famous in Just ONE Interview!!!


Sure, your pup is famous in your neighborhood but I think your dog deserves worldwide attention, don't you? Scout the Dog can help your best friend achieve fame and fortune in just ONE interview!  



Our blogger greyhound furiend, Bunny, thought it was really easy to get interviewed. Bunny simply emailed Scout and then she received a list of questions to answer and look at her now! She is even more famous than ever and she has Riverdog Prints and Dogs Without Blogs to thank fur it!



                                                      Woof! (that's "thanks" in dog)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't believes they want to interview da Puddles...hehehe. I tend to gets carried away, they couldn't handle me...hehehe. But, they DO needs to know it's MY birfday month. I mean like I hadn't told everbuddy already.
    puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could handle being so famous! I'm kind of shy. I'm still learning to be more carefree from Puddles. Maybe I'll be daring and go introduce myself to Scout and see what it's all about!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hop hop hop....great meeting other pet bloggers through this hop. Love your blog and thanks for introduction to River Dog Prints! Happy 4th! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's pretty Most Fun! I will have to run over there and see if they wants to interview me!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout and her mom are wonderful interviewers! They gave us a list of questions and I simply answered as me. It was a lot of fun to be interviewed and I highly recommend the experience to anyone.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so sweet. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cool. But what about the cats?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Huffle and all of my kitty furiends:
    I apawlogize fur my mom who made the mistake of titling this blog post to be all about dogs....she didn't know until after she posted that the nice lady from Riverdog Prints is going to open up the interviews to CATS! My 20 pound cat brother, Buster, asked if he could be the furst cat to be interviewed and The Riverdog Lady said, "Yes"! Soooo please send an interview request to scoutATriverdogprints.com as soon as pawsible!
    Love...Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!