Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fiona Joins the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


 Five days ago I began visiting the very lovely but sometimes 


shy Fiona, a three-year old tortoiseshell kitty, who was just as good at hiding


as she was at observing me put her treats out


as she was at letting me know she was ready for me play with with her! 

Even though she's a bit cautious of having a stranger visit her I know she looks forward to having some company especially since I make sure her food and water bowls are filled and her litter box is clean! 

If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire, area and have a shy or rambunctious cat who needs TLC while you are out of town, please consider hiring Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to take care of him or her at home rather than at a boarding facility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!