Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fiona Joins the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family


 On my first visit with three-year-old Fiona, she curiously met me at the door


but on several visits afterwards she began to hide


until one day I lured her 


 to my side with treats and


it worked and then the playing began! 

Even though she was a bit cautious of having a stranger visit her at first I knew she secretly looked forward to my company because I kept her food and water bowls filled and her litter box clean! 

If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire, area and have a shy or rambunctious cat who needs TLC while you are out of town, please consider hiring Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to take care of him or her at home rather than at a boarding facility!

2 comments:

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!