Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bon Voyage, Rocket and Turbo! You Will Be Missed!


 Recently Daisy and I visited Rocket (front and center) and Turbo for eleven days and ten nights and it was as fun as ever but I knew that we had to savor every minute with them because we knew they were moving back Colorado at the end of the month.

Daisy and I are missing these goofy, bouncy, and lovable dogs terribly (we've known them for a year) but these last memories of them


laughing at my jokes,


stealing my running shoe,


begging for treats,


resting, 


and gnawing on sticks will last forever.


On our last visit, Turbo (on the left) and Rocket lay by my side and I could barely find the willpower to leave 


and neither could Daisy.


Sadly, we had to say goodbye, tell them how much we'll miss them, and wish them nothing but the best in their new home.

We love you, Rocket and Turbo! Don't forget us, okay?

1 comment:

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!