For this weekend's Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest I'd like to introduce you to Two-Buck the Tabby, a client of ours who is obsessed with eye wear. At every visit, Two Buck challenges his pet sitter in a round of boxing but Two Buck always goes for the head for one impawtent reason!
Oh, in case the name "Two Buck" didn't ring a bell, Two Buck earned his name from his owner's favorite wine, Trader Joe's popular Two-Buck-Chuck wine (also known as Charles Shaw wine). Unusual name for a cat but a name I will never forget!
So, can you think of a silly caption for this photo? If yours is the silliest you will --
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 4/17!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!