Thursday, November 4, 2010
Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop - 11/04/10
Welcome to Thankful FUR 3 Thursday Blog Hop! Why did I create this Thursday blog hop, you ask? Simply put, my three kiddos (Henry, Buster, and Daisy) want to meet three or more friends on their favorite day of the week and I thought their idea was pawsome!
This pet friendly blog hop is for every 2-legged and 4-legged blogger who wants to meet new and old friends alike. If you are not a fan of blog hops and do not wish to add your link below, we invite you to simply have fun, leave a comment (or not), and meet new bloggers who might strike your fancy.
Here are the guidelines of the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday Blog Hop:
1. We love your pawticipation and want to show it! In addition to gaining followers, each week we are giving today's Google Friend Connect followers, RSS reader subscribers, and e-mail subscribers a chance to be featured in next Thursday's blog post by doing the following:
a) Become a Google Friend Connect follower or an e-mail subscriber or subscribe in a RSS reader and let us know what type of follower you are.
b) Leave a comment letting me know that you want to me to post a write-up for next Thursday's Blog Hop. When you comment please let me know what type of follower you are along with your blog address.
2. To join in the Thankful Fur 3 Thursday, include your link in our list and follow:
The Teacher's Pets and Feeling Beachie
Remember....If you follow our blogs we PAWMISE to follow yours!
3. When people comment on your blog and let you know they’re a part of Thankful FUR 3 Thursday, return the favor and follow them back. This way everyone gets traffic and followers for pawticipating, and it’s a win-win situation.
4. Remember, YOU can host the link list on your blog too! Just click “GET THE CODE HERE..." at the bottom of the page!
As promised, let's put our 3 newest blog friends in the SPOTLIGHT! We hope you will make add these fantastic bloggers to your blogroll list today!
1. Meet Shiva, an all-Canadian gal who chose Kristine and her husband to be her humans forever. At first, Kristine wasn't sure that she was ready to be a dog mom but her husband convinced her otherwise and the rest is history! Of course, Shiva's new parents had to adjust to Shiva's crazy ways but with the help of their dog trainer and plenty of research Shiva turned out to be a wonderful addition to their family!
2. Levi Mac was about to be euthanized when two of his friends, Lisa and Jim, took him away from that awful place and brought him to Precious Pups so he could find his forever home. Soon after that, his soon-to-be owners, Jackie and Brian, met their newest family member and life has been an adventure ever since!
And speaking of adventures.....it seems that Levi has a Sixteen Candles kinda lady love and her name is none other than Maggie Mae the Boxer! To see their romantic birthday moment please click here! Can everyone say "Awwww!"?
3. Meet CindyLu, a shih-tzu/yorkie mix, who lives with another dog named Chester, he's a big ol' oaf, a a few cats, and a few humans/servants. CindyLu would tell you that she is the boss of the house and I believe it is true because everyone listens to her - ALWAYS. She wants everyone to know that size does not matter; it's the size of determination that really counts!