Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

Louis & Bucky's Purrfect Weekend


Louis (front and center) and his litter mate, Bucky, were so excited about their visits with me this weekend that they could only sit still long enough while my camera was slanted! You get the picture (pun intended) that they are handsome though, right?  

They had fun begging for extra treats (which they received), meowing to be let outside (I said no, of course), and rubbing against me as a sign that they didn't want me to stop petting them! 

Whether your cats need visits to keep them happy for the day, the weekend, or a lengthy vacation, I'm available to help! If your cats live in Dover, New Hampshire, and don't have any other critters in the house they will be cared for at the lowest rate in town of $15 per each 30-40 minute visit! If your cat(s) live in adjacent towns the rates are still budget-friendly and as purr-sonable as can be! For more information, please visit my website today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!