Followers

Monday, December 18, 2017

Daisy Has Just One Wish This Christmas

 As you know, Daisy is a frequent and avid shopper in downtown Dover, New Hampshire, and I daresay that if given the chance she could navigate her way through all the stores on her own and then be able to get home without any help from anyone! 

For example, just the other day she politely asked if we could browse through Just the Thing! and as soon as we walked in she quickly weaved past the festive holiday crafts, antiques, and consignment items and soon planted her feet in front of this adorable doggie advent calendar! I wanted to buy it for her but soon realized I'd forgotten my wallet at home and Daisy was noticeably (as you can see!) disappointed by this news! On the walk home I told her that it's a strong PAWsibility that Santa already has the calendar wrapped and ready for her just in time for Christmas!

Do you have a doggie advent calendar? Do tell! I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!