Followers

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Buster Meows About His Pink Medication and So Much More!


Hey Everyone! 

It's me, Buster, and I'm sitting here in my mom's bathroom (don't ask me why there's a chair in the bathroom - lol) to update you on how I'm doing ever since my huge health scare that happened the day after Turkey Day! 

In case you forgot, I was sitting in one spot almost all day/every day for a week or so (I don't understand calendars but that's my guess), sneezing all the time, breathing in my mom's face in a weird way, eating very little, and throwing up so mom brought me to the vet who had me swallow pills (torture, I tell you!) that made me lose my appetite EVEN MORE than before Turkey Day!

 

So the vet said I should try liquid pink medication (I heard it's called azithromycin) for 14 days BUT I'm not complaining because it tastes yummy! No lie! As my mom's notes say, I have my appetite back and my breathing doesn't sound like a mini freight train 24/7!


So now I'm racing to my mom's side when it's meal and snack time and, yes, I've been known to follow her into the bathroom to TELL her to go back to the kitchen to get me some treats! 

Yes, I boss my mom around but that's what you're supposed to do when you're on the mend, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!