Followers

Friday, August 25, 2017

New Kitty Client, Smoke, Has a Ball With His Pet Sitter!

 

Hello Everyone!

It's me, Smoke! My new pet sitter says I am very handsome and I believe her because my parents compliment me all the time! I'm 13 years old and am known to


 trick humans into thinking that I don't like to be petted but that simply isn't true! I just need a few days to decide when and where this will happen! On day one I told April that I didn't want to be petted on my feet and a few days later she learned that I love head scratches!



I also told my mom to be sure to let April know that my toy ball MUST be filled with kibble 

 

twice a day


because I love to push the ball around until the kibble comes out of that little hole you see here! Even though it doesn't look like it in this picture, playing with my ball makes me very happy!

 If you're looking for a cat sitter who will follow your mom's instructions and be very nice I suggest you give my pet sitter a call!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!