Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Daisy Hosts The "Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest" For The Weekend!


Hi!

It's me, Daisy, and I'm hosting this Saturday's Photo Caption Contest because, let's face it, I've got a big mouth and I think I can use it to spread the word about this pawsome contest better than my mom can but don't tell my mom I said so, okay?

See the problem with this photo is that I can't remember why my mouth is wide open in this picture and I thought maybe you could jog (get it? jog?) my memory with a funny caption. Do you think I'm barking an order? Carrying a tune? Reminding my friends that my name is D-A-I-S-Y?  

If you can come up with a caption you are not only helping me remember what I said to my friends but you're also making my mom really happy because this contest thing was her idea and all.

If you are feeling silly and wish to pawticipate, the rules of the contest are as follows:

1) You must be a blog follower to enter this contest!  

2) When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will, of course, return the favor by becoming your newest follower.

3) Caption the silly photo. Enter as many times as you wish!

4) Not creative with captions? Vote for your favorite caption!

5) Submit your entries until noon (EST) tomorrow, August 19th! Sorry, late entries will not be accepted.


The winner of the contest will be announced on Sunday night, August 19th, and will:
1) Receive a silly gift via USPS along with a  Silly Saturday Certificate of Recognition!

2) Be added to the Silly Saturday Hall Of Fame located on my sidebar!
   
Good luck!

Daisy 


9 comments:

  1. "Yeah? Well your Momma wears army boots!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Daisy - that's a great photo! We follow you via GFC. :-) We think you might be saying, "Run! The shadow creatures are right behind you! R-u-n!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could swallow you whole!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, we love the photo!:) Our caption would be..."You shall not pass!!!":)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love all of your captions! You jogged my memory, my friends, and I think all of these words were EXACTLY what I said to my friends at the park this summer! Keep 'em coming!
    XOXO-Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Everybuddy!
    Fern Reed from "Animal Lover, Quilt Lover" sent in an e-mail entry and this is what she said,
    "Daisy, I am a follower of your Mom's blog and have been for years, did you know that? Yes we are!!
    Daisy is saying NO DARN IT, I said NO I am not doing that!!!!"
    Pretty funny, Fern! Thanks for entering the contest!
    XOXO-Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I TOLD YOU! THE JUMBONES ARE HALF OFF AT WALMART!! Why won't you listen???"

    Is our Caption!

    Have a good weekend,

    Love from Nanook and Catherine who follow you through Google!

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!