Followers

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Peppy Pointer Mix, Chip, Joins the Teacher's Pet Sitting Service Family!


Here's my new walking partner, Chip, who hasn't quite figured out that he is nine years old! I don't know if you can tell from the picture but he was READY to go, go, go as soon as I outfitted him in his harness! 

Because he had so much energy to burn he talked me into extending his first walk to an hour rather than the usual 30 minutes!


When the adventure was over the ONLY thing that motivated him to get off HIS couch (If you met him in person you'd agree that the peppy, campy pillow matched his personality!) was when he saw me open his

   

     treat jar! 

If you live in Dover, New Hampshire, and think your dog would benefit from midday or vacation walks please consider Teacher's Pet Sitting Service to meet his or her needs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!