Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

And the Winner of the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest Is ---


Thank you so much for pawticipating in the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest this weekend! All of the captions made me laugh but the caption that made me laugh the most was, 

          "Let me go, I'm hot"

written by Benny and Lily, two French Bulldogs who keep everyone barking for more adorable pictures and pupdates on their pawpular blog, Two French Bulldogs, everyday!


Congratulations, Benny and Lily! You have been inducted into the Silly Saturday Hall Of Fame and are the envy of Blogville for the second time!

3 comments:

  1. That's a good one. I love silly Saturday.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lily and Benny. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!