What is Thankful Fur 3 Friends Thursday, anyway?
- For starters, Daisy, Buster, and Henry want to meet new friends and they heard that blog hops are the way to do it!
- If you are a brand new follower be sure Daisy, Buster, and Henry can see your face at the top of the page (via Google Friend Connect) because if you do that then your face will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Remember, if you are one of the first 3 friends who publicly follow our blog TODAY you will be seen right here next Thursday!
- Be sure to leave a comment requesting to be featured next week ALONG WITH permission to snatch a photo from your blog OR you can email one to us.
- Last but not least, YOU MUST follow our blog and we will follow you back! We promise!
Don't furget...you can grab the linky code below to go right under your blog post!
P.S. Would you like to co-host next week's blog hop AND gain more followers? Contact us and we'll get you hopping!
-----------------------------------------So without further adieu, Henry, Buster, and Daisy would like you to meet their 3 newest friends who are:
1. Because of Roxy's royal status this beagle/Jack Russell mix has her very own blog where she reviews dog products, hosts giveaway contests, and news about her fabulous life in Michigan. Roxy's five cat siblings (Sunshine, Nuggles, Spunky, Hoey, and Happy) also have a blog so be sure to click here to see what it's all about!
2. If you want to know if a book is worth your while or if you are an author in search of a thoughtful review then Yvonne is your girl! Besides reviewing books, Yvonne also features guest bloggers, weekly memes such as Sunday Salon, Meet Me On Monday, and Teaser Tuesday.
And for all of the cat lovers out there, you'll be delighted to know that Yvonne is a devoted mother of three cats: Socrates (of course), Geiger, and Cookie.
3. Tytus and Brutus are Sheltie brothers who love to swim, lend a therapeutic paw to those at Dixie Regional Medical Center and Cliff View Senior Living, perform in agility, fly-ball, and rally, and go for long hikes and walks.
They also keep their paws busy as bloggers and they have themes for nearly every day of the week; for instance, Monday is "Manic Monday", Tuesday is "Therapy Day",etc. You will fall head over heels in love with these boys when you visit them, I promise!