Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Power of Yes

Hello Everyone,

I have some sad news this morning! Don't worry, nobody died but it sure did seem that way at 10:00 last night when I accidentally clicked "yes" when the computer asked if I would like to erase all of my widgets.  When I realized what I had done, it was too late and my technically challenged brain had no idea how to retrieve them. 

Hours and hours of research went down the drain and I partially "blame" my instructor at The Nackey Loeb School of Communications for turning my attention to www.pyzam.com, a virtual Disney World for obsessed bloggers like myself who want to make their blogs look pretty. While I am very happy with the template, my Facebook connection, my Network Blog friends, my RSS widget, and some followers were deleted. Believe it or not, reading your blogs were part of my daily routine and I don't want to be without them for too long or else I won't be up to date on your pets daily adventures so please remind me of your blog address and I will happily add it to my blogroll immediately. Thank you!

Perhaps it was a blessing to lose so much sleep (literally) over this catastrophe because I wanted to try out two new "gadgets" but never found the time to add them to my blog.  You will notice that I added a brand new photo gallery hosted by http://www.photosnack.net/ that is free and easy to install. I've also installed a guest book from http://www.imageloop.com/  where my dog or cat guests can post their picture, message, and home state/country on an interactive map!

Before I go off to bed at 3:30 in the morning, I want you to know that I have enjoyed all of your blogs during my three months as a new blogger. Thank you for following my blog...it means the world to me!


Thanks for listening....April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!