Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

Iggy, Arty, and Daisy Reunite at Last!

                     
It was party central at Iggy (the serious guy in the front) and Arty's (the smiling fella in the back) house because it had been six months since Daisy and I had spent time with them!


To celebrate the big reunion I bought party favors (fresh marrow bones)

                                                          
                                                        for each of them!


In between all of that excitement they posed for treats, got plenty of exercise, and then they were ready for 


a nap!



           

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I got good information about Dog sitting services from this above post. I would like to know more information. It would be my pleasure if you can post few more articles.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!