Let's face it, the soon-to-be princess and wife of Prince William, Kate Middleton, has been getting way too much attention lately (according to Daisy) so she took matters into her own paws because she thinks furry princesses need attention too!
What do you think? Will Daisy become more famous now that she is on
the cover of a magazine decorating a bus stop? Or is she going a bit too far fur attention? You be the judge! Caption her, please, and
The lucky winner will -
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 3/20!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!