Do you remember my posts about my silly friends Fenway (the fawn pug) and her brother Ace? My furry friends were the highlight of my day for three years until one day I got the unexpected news that their mom could no longer afford to have me walk them but hoped to rehire me as soon as
she won the lottery the economy made a turn around.
|I needs a caption!|
So what's a girl to do when her dog walker is out of the picture and her mom is working her fingers to the bone to pay the bills? If your name is Fenway you don't just sit around and feel sorry for yourself, that's fur sure. You dust yourself off and apply for a job as a model for PetEdge, that's what! And we all know that models get paid BIG BUCKS for their talents but I have to wonder....
|I needs a caption too!|
will she need a dog walker once she is discovered by the king of the Playboy Bunnie's, Hugh Hefner? Here's hoping that Fenway will remember all of her adoring fans and all of the ones who are going to caption her photos furever!
Here's your chance to put a caption under Fenway's modeling photos and win the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest and
The lucky winner will -
- receive a silly gift from me in the mail
- be added to my SILLY SATURDAY HALL OF FAME on my sidebar and you'll be envied by all of the residents of Blogville.
And the details of the contest are -
- To play along you must follow my blog. When captioning, please tell me if you are following me via GFC, e-mail, or RSS. I will follow you back too!
- Caption the silly photo.
- Enter as many times as you wish.
- Come back to check out your silly competition throughout the day.
- Contest ends at NOON (EST) - SUNDAY, 3/13!
- The silly winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon (or sooner if Daisy wakes me up on time)!
NOT GOOD AT WRITING CAPTIONS?
DRAWING A BLANK?
Then VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CAPTION!