Followers

Friday, November 17, 2017

Why I Will Never Stop Spreading the Word About No-Slip Martingale Collars


If you've been following my blog for awhile you'd know that I am passionate about the safety of dogs while I walk them and that I've tirelessly been spreading the word about Martingale collars (my girl, Daisy, is sporting one for you to admire in the picture above!) for years so I thought I'd write a reminder post in the hopes that you'll purchase one for your dog immediately!


Due to the fact that greyhounds have heads that are smaller than their necks they need to wear no-slip Martingale collars but many think these collars are ONLY meant for this gentle breed but if you look at the PSA above you'll note that that simply isn't true! Many of my clients wear these collars because they are good for redirection when they are tempted to pull me towards something more interesting than me!


Dog parents need to know that these collars are designed to prevent the dog from slipping out of them and should not rest too loosely on their neck. The collar should sit in the middle of the dogs' neck on its own and not loosely at the base of the neck.
  
If you are convinced to purchase a Martingale collar  (and I hope you are!) please know that they are sold at small specialty pet supply stores (such as K9 Kaos in Dover, NH) but are hard to find at chain stores such as Petco. 

To make the search easier on you, you can shop at Lupine Pet by clicking here! The great thing about Lupine Pet is that their products are guaranteed for life even if chewed! You will love looking at your dog in his/her new collar because you'll know that his/her safety is guaranteed!

The only pet products Guaranteed for Life,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!