Followers

Friday, November 24, 2017

The Case of the Uninvited Water Fountain

                                                                                  
After a client gifted me with this cute Cattit flower water fountain I happily plugged it in and waited for Daisy to recognize that the daisy topper matched her name which, of course, translated into it being perfectly safe for her to drink from. Instead, she stared at it with a "What is this contraption doing on MY floor?" look on her face! 


After waiting for nearly an hour for me to throw it out Daisy came to understand that this uninvited guest was not leaving HER home until Buster had the final say! 

I grew hopeful that Buster would at least take a tiny sip but instead he stared at me as if to say, "Is this thing really necessary?", and then 


                    
he happily drank from his no-frills bowl! 

Needless to say, I unplugged the fountain and will soon give it a less finicky pet!

Have you ever bought a fountain for your pets only to be disappointed by their lack of interest? Or do your pets love their fountain? I'd love to read about your pet's verdicts!

                                 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!