Followers

Monday, November 13, 2017

Introducing 6 Adorable Friends Who Kept Me Busy This Weekend!


This past weekend I had the pleasure of spending time with six adorable friends and I couldn't wait to share their pictures with you!

The fella above is Music (his name was given to him by his toddler brother) and his sister, 


Dilly! 


And then there was Maisey who always wears a cute sweater for me to admire! 


Next up was Chip the pointer mix who gave me THAT look when I told him that Daisy and I had to leave! 


And last but not least was Iggy and his brother, 


Arty, who needed last minute weekend visits for the second weekend in a row! 

Whether your pet needs midday walks or weekend visits I am happy to be help! For more information about my services please visit my website at www.teacherspetsitservice.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!