Followers

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Keep Your Dog Happy With the Kong Wobbler Food Dispensing Toy!


Does your dog devour his or her food within a matter of minutes? Do you worry that your dog is bored while you are away from home especially if he or she is in a crate? 

Many of my clients have asked me what they should do in these situations and I've often recommended that they fill a classic Kong or bone with peanut butter or to purchase a raw marrow bone to keep them busy  but I'd never heard of the KONG Wobbler Food Dispensing Toy until a client filled it with her dog's MEAL (yes, you read that right)! As soon as she handed the Kong to her dog she was busy for more than a half hour! 


The picture above shows how the Wobbler worked when filled! It sat upright until pushed with her paw and nose and then wobbled and rolled around dispensing treats through a hole near the top! Isn't this great?

To see it in action click here! I hope your dog(s) enjoy this toy as much as my client did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!