Followers

Monday, March 20, 2017

Lemmy's Mom Solves a Sweet Mystery


 Hello Everyone! 

I think you recognize my face, right? It's me, Lemmy! Yes, I'm the one everyone is worried about all on account of those scary seizures (well, everyone says they're scary but, to tell you the truth, I don't remember a thing about them) that have been making feel a little wobbly and tired so I thought I'd share something funny to get your mind off my troubles! 

Look a little closer at my face, my friends! Do you see anything unusual there? Well, when
April (that's my dog walker) saw me FROM A DISTANCE a few weeks ago (tell me again why you forgot to write about this ON TIME?) she shrieked, "What happened to you? Why do you have scratches on your face?", and then quickly sent this picture to my mom! 



And then she sent a close-up picture followed by


ONE MORE! By this point I was getting impatient because all I wanted to do was get dressed to go for a walk! If I had the ability to talk I would've said, "Lady! I rolled on a lollipop while I was sleeping! Relax! Just you wait until my mom tells you the same thing!" And what do you know? My mom told her that, yup, I rolled onto some wet candy!


After the "mystery" was solved my mom sent April one more text saying that I don't like getting my face washed but she would figure out how to do it L-A-T-E-R which is why I look pretty darn upset in this picture! 

Wanna know the REAL reason why I rolled onto my mom's lollipop? It was to remind her and everyone else that I am SWEET! Get it? 

By the way, thank you for all of your prayers and advice and stuff! I don't like these scary dreams I've been having because they make me sleepy and confused but at least I regularly take medicine with lots of peanut butter on it! 

Love, 

Lemmy

3 comments:

  1. Oh you poor baby. We will continue to send you lots of Frenchie healing vibes
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! That is something I would freak out about too. Anything that is slightly off about my dog makes me anxious.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!