Followers

Friday, December 30, 2016

Introducing 8 Cats Who Kept My Christmas Meowy and Bright!



Most of my clientele this holiday season has been cats so I thought I'd share their beautiful faces with you today! Some have been my clients for several years such as Rondo (above) and his brother,

                                                                              
                                                                Pierce


              as well as Caroline!


                     But I also had newcomers, Sammy


                                                                  Taco,


                                                                Abby,


                                                                   Daisy,


and Beatrice to keep me covered in fur and licks this holiday season! 

If you live in or near Dover, New Hampshire, and are looking for professional, personalized cat sitting services at affordable rates (the lowest in town) which includes daily updates sent straight to your phone for your peace of mind, please consider Teacher's Pet Sitting Service

Why send your cat to a boarding facility when you know they'll be happier in the comfort of their own home?

2 comments:

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!