Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

Visiting Caroline for 16 Days is Purrfectly Entertaining!


When I arrived on the first of Caroline's 16 visits (her mom is in England visiting friends) I was delighted that she greeted me at the door as if to say that she had a surprise waiting for me on the counter AND


 there was! Not only did she buy a bag of my favorite Lindt chocolate balls but she also bought four specialty milk bones for my dog! I thanked her immediately, of course, by opening a packet of 


her favorite Weruva wet food and then


placed a chicken drumstick on a separate plate topped with 


her tasty supplement!


And when I announced that it was time for me to go she gave me a sniff and I promised to come back again tomorrow and then again for five more days! 

I'm so glad I chose to become a professional pet sitter because keeping pets company while their owners are gone for a day, a weekend, or a long vacation is a rewarding experience! 

If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire, area and are in need of a professional pet sitter to ease your mind while you are away please contact me! Further information about my services can be found at www.TeachersPetSitService.com!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart. We wouldn't mind visiting that house with all those goodies
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!