Followers

Friday, August 5, 2016

Yay! I Made It To 1400 Blog Posts!


As many of my readers know, I was inspired to start blogging while watching the movie, Julie and Julia, in January 2010 because I figured that if Julie Powell could cook all 536 of Julia Child's recipes in one year then I most certainly could write entertaining stories about my dear Teacher's Pet Sitting Service clients and my own pets for a year at the most. Fast forward to six years later and I'm still as passionate about writing as I was when I hit the publish button for the first time! 

Thank you for continuing to read my blog posts! It means the world to me that you have been inspired, entertained, and educated about the pets that have walked in and out of my life for the past six years! 

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!!! Julie and Julia is what made me start blogging too (in 2009!!!) You are almost caught up to me, I only have 1600 something posts, but you blog every day and I most certainly DO NOT!!! No need for it!! Congrats on 1400 posts!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to 1400 posts! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!