Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Not One but Three Dog Walkers for Daisy!

Daisy greets her buddies, Spencer and Bella!
When my clients tell me how delighted they are to have found me after years of hiring and firing a long list of pet sitters I can relate because it wasn't until I met Gina, and her adorable Shitzus, Spencer and Bella, three years ago that I felt comfortable leaving my dog at home when I couldn't be there.

 When I learned that Gina provides the same things I provide for my clients (socialization with her dogs and text/picture updates) I was beyond thrilled to bring her aboard! 

 

And if I needed more proof that Daisy looks forward to seeing her pals, all I have to do is look at this picture (my favorite of them all) to see her howling with delight!


As soon as the initial "Hello, I'm so happy to see you!", howl is over, she calms right down and gets down to the business of


sniffing to heart's content! 

Whether you are a professional pet sitter or not, how long did it take you to find a trustworthy dog walker? What qualities do you look for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!