Followers

Monday, January 11, 2016

Never Lose Your Pet With the Help of the Whistle GPS Tracker Collar



If you've ever had your pet escape from your home and fail to return for days, weeks, or even years your companion probably returned home safely because you employed several tried-and-true methods to retrieve him such as by hanging posters throughout town, posting an advertisement on Craigslist, contacting the shelters, etc, BUT what if I told you that those methods would be enhanced by simply attaching a Whistle GPS Tracker collar to your loved one's neck?

The Whistle GPS Tracker provides a proactive alert that your pet is lost and the ability to live-track their location directly from your phone. When microchips and I.D. tags are combined with the Whistle GPS the fear of losing your pet will be diminished.

Even for those lucky pets who are reunited with their families, the emotional experience of that event can be traumatic and hard to forget so I strongly suggest that you purchase this great product today!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. We never heard of the GPS tracker
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of it before either! It would certainly put my mind at ease to have one for my Daisy! I never think that she could ever run off but you never know!

      Delete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!