Followers

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sally, Mittens, Tilly, and Fiona Love Daily Visits From Their New Cat Sitter


Because  of the convenience of automatic feeders, water fountains, and litter boxes many cat owners believe their furry friends will survive just fine without a professional pet sitter but no technology will ever replace human touch, companionship, and peace of mind. In addition, none of these inventions will be able to tell owners that their cat isn't feeling well, got locked in the closet, knocked over a water bowl, etc, and that is why my four new buddies were happy to have me visit them each day:
 

In addition to Sally (above), there was Mittens,


Tilly, and


 Fiona who loved all of the attention and love I gave them while their owner was in Florida for a seven days

Since I know it is an expense to hire a cat sitter I am pleased to announce that I charge the LOWEST rates in town and I offer free extras such as collecting mail, watering plants, alternating lights and blinds for a lived-in look, etc. My most most popular free service I offer is the offer to text or e-mail updates regarding each visit along with  photographs of their cat(s) so owners can SEE that their companions are happy.

If you've been thinking about hiring a cat sitter and live in the Dover, Durham, Somersworth, New Hampshire, areas please contact me for a free "Meet and Greet" consultation! I'd be happy to help!

1 comment:

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!