Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Three Days With My New Friend Maisey Was Doggone Adorable!


From Wednesday through Friday I had the pleasure of spending time with Maisey, a poodle mix, who, in my opinion, looks like a raccoon because she has cute little bandit mask and dark ears but her mom thinks she looks and behaves like a cat so it was difficult to look at this cuddly four year old without a smile and a giggle or two.


It is also difficult to not think she's an infant because she eats two jars of baby food each morning and night rather than kibble, etc, because of her sensitive stomach.


Another adorable thing about this cutie is that she has to keep her eyes on me at all times and if I look away for even a second she will lick my lips and face! 


And just when I thought visiting Maisey couldn't get any sweeter I walked over to the her crate to find a basket of refreshments  with a thank you note encouraging me to make myself at home after the walks!

 Since this was Maisey's first time away from her family she got into a little mischief. Here she is on the opposite side of the baby gate looking guilty and cute at the same time!


Needless to say, it was difficult to leave her after each visit because she has such a sensitive soul and I look forward to seeing her again soon!

If you live in Dover, New Hampshire, or towns nearby and are in need of a pet sitter for a day, the weekend, or regularly scheduled walks please contact me to set up a free "Meet and Greet" today! 

4 comments:

  1. So cute, she is watching you so she can learn new things
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking such good care of our furry bundle of (mischief) joy! It was a relief knowing Maisey was in good/loving hands. We appreciate your willingness to stay in contact with us whilst being separated from Maisey. We arrived home to a happy- healthy pup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chris,
      It was a pleasure taking care of your sweet little girl! She was a sweetheart and I loved every minute with her! Since it was her first time without her family I thought she did a great job adjusting to the new routine! I look forward to seeing her again!

      Delete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!