Followers

Monday, August 3, 2015

Keeley and Gordon's Vacation With Their Pet Sitter!


I have two adorable excuses as to why I took a break from blogging lately and their names are (from left to right) Keeley and Gordon

From out of the blue I received a nearly last minute call from their owners asking me if I could possibly fit them into my already busy schedule for overnight care and as soon as I looked at their happy faces (and Gordon's mismatched ears) I couldn't resist!


Even though my coon hound, Daisy, looks a bit pensive here she took an immediate liking to these pups and loved every minute of spending seven nights and eight days with them! 


As you can see, Daisy made herself at home and Keeley didn't mind one bit!


Gordon seemed to know that last Friday was our last night together so he snuggled up to me as if to say, "Please come back again soon!", and, believe me, I am looking forward a reunion in the near future! 

If you live in the Dover, New Hampshire, area and love the idea of having your pets cared for on an overnight basis while you are out of town please visit my website for further information! Your pets will be happy you did! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun for all involved. My big dog-sitting stint for my best friend happens in a week's time - hope it goes just as well!

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!