Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Quasi Modo Takes Home the World's Ugliest Dog Title



Have you heard the phrase, "She  has the face that only a mother could love"? In the case of Virginia Sayre, a veterinarian from Loxahatchee, Florida, it was love at first sight when she met Quasi Modo, a 10-year-old pit bull-Dutch shepherd mix who was born with missing vertebrae which left her with a bit of a hunchback. 



On June 26, Quasi Modo won the title of "World's Ugliest Dog" at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds in Petaluma, California, and gained international fame for her unattractiveness. She took the $1,500 prize Friday night besting 25 other dogs in the contest.


Quasi stated in her biography that "My appearance can be a little unsettling to some (I have had grown men jump on top of their cars to get away from me because they thought I was a hyena or Tasmanian devil) but once they get to know me I win them over with my bubbly personality".

If you'd like to learn more about this adorable pup (Yes, I do think she's adorable!) you can visit her on her very own Facebook page today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!