Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Emergency Pet Sitting for Taco and Snickers Makes Them Feel Safe and Sound!


On Wednesday I received an emergency request to take care of Taco (on the left), a Chihuahua/dachshund mix, and Snickers, a dachshund, for a few days because their owners had to head out of town to attend a funeral. Their owners were relieved I was able to visit their pups in their home because  they were previously uncomfortable in a kennel setting.

 

 Since it was their first time having a newcomer at their home they were a bit shy but once they Taco sniffed my pants that were covered dog hair he recognized that I was a "dog person" who would not only play with him and his sister but also


feed them! 

If your dog(s) were unhappy staying in a kennel please consider having me visit them in their home instead! 

To book reservations please contact me. Your pets will be happy you did! 



1 comment:

  1. I think that is the best for our pets. When I did in-home dog care I would visit three times a day and the dogs were content and happy. Now I have an in-home cat-sitting service and two visits a day is the best for them. Pets are much happier left in their homes.

    ReplyDelete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!