Followers

Friday, August 8, 2014

Echo and Daisy Visit Berwick Bark Park


My little buddy, Echo, and I have been spending lots of time together while her owners have been on their honeymoon and with that came some lots of adventures including a trip to


this wonderful park just up the street from her house!


 I must say that I was impressed with the cute dog houses that lined the way but


the only one who shared my sentiments was Daisy 


until she saw this and thought it was funny because she knows how much I hate giving her baths as much as she later hated to have one. 


Thankfully, she listened to me when I told her to get out of there and join her angelic little friend in exploring one of the nicest parks we've ever visited! 

It's been nine nights and almost ten days of fun with  Echo and then her owners will come home to find her as happy as can be because she was spoiled by her pet sitter who will miss her very much until we get back to her regular walking schedule on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!