Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Newest Friend, Sammy, Takes Me On a Tour of Downtown Dover


Many dog owners, such as Sammy's, do not have the typical 9-5 work schedule so it is often difficult find a dog walker who can accommodate this so of course she was relieved that I could lend a hand.


Since Sammy, a pomeranian/poodle/Lhasa Apso mix, lives in downtown Dover he loves to check things out at Bank of America,








When he's all done exploring the city he looks forward to eating lunch and then a little bit of play time.

 

At the end of each visit Sammy gives me the "I miss you already" face so if time permits I stay with him for a little while longer. 

If you have a fluctuating work schedule that does not allow you to come home to your dog mid-day please contact me for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!