Followers

Monday, March 3, 2014

18 New Pet Sitting Friends to Love


During these past two weeks I have been busy giving lots of love and attention to 17 of my new pet sitting friends while their humans have been on vacation. 

As you can imagine, it has been a treat to spend time with the following cuties:  


 Max (on the left),Emily,


and their sister, Tizzy. 


Min Pin siblings Bruin, 


 and Roxy, 


their sister, Gizmo,


and their chicken friends.


 And then Mike (dressed in black) and Tiny, 


and their siblings, Belle, and Shorty.


And last but not least, I spent time with Hollywood stars, Clark Gable,


and Tyrone Power.

These sweet faces reminded me, once again, how happy I am that I chose to leave my teaching career to be a professional pet sitter!

If you would like to have your pets get lots of love from Teacher's Pet Sitting Service, contact me and I'd be happy to help!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how I agree with you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very, very cute! I'm lucky to have them in my life!

      Delete
  2. ahhh...I bet they enjoyed your visits also.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They sure are! Now, when are you two going to move to NH so I can walk you? LOL

      Delete

Woof! Meow! Meow! Thanks for leaving a comment!